Non-domestic Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems to BS 5839-1:2017.
Domestic (inc. HMOs and shared houses) Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems to BS 5839-6:2013.
Voice Alarm (PA/VA) Systems BS 5839-8:2013.
Full in house package incorporating design, installation, commissioning, verification, inspection & servicing elements.
Digital analogue addressable, standard conventional, 2-wire conventional and radio systems.
Fully accessible, Open Protocol systems to ensure the end user has the ability to choose who can work on their system. We will never restrict the owner of the installed system from accessing user or commissioning codes.
We can ensure full Local Authority compliance with Part B (Fire safety) and Part M (Access to and use of buildings) of the Building Regulations, with regard to your Fire Alarm System.
BAFE approval acquired in 2013 for fire alarm design, installation, verification and maintenance through the SSAIB.
Value engineered solutions to give the most effective design for your project.
Phased evacuation for multi-storey buildings or to suit specific Fire Strategy objectives in accordance with BS 9999:2008.
Effective integration with 3rd party equipment including Building Management Systems, AOV systems, H&V controls, fire shutters, lifts, access control systems, sprinkler systems, etc.
Design workshops to assist with System Category selection, equipment suitability & compliance with related standards and legislation.
Below is a brief outline of the System Categories for a BS 5839-1:2017 non-domestic premises system:
Category M – A manual system with call points and sounders
Category L Systems – Systems intended for the protection of life
- Category L5 – Only used to satisfy a specific fire safety objective
- Category L4 – Automatic detection to escape routes and circulation spaces
- Category L3 – As Category L4 but with additional detection in rooms opening onto an escape route
- Category L2 – As Category L3 but with additional detection to specified, high risk areas
- Category L1 – Detection installed throughout all areas of the building
Category P Systems – Systems intended for the protection of property
- Category P1 – Systems installed throughout all areas of the building
- Category P2 – Systems installed only in defined parts of the building